Most Recent Update Adds 5% to this Listing of Semantic Web Tools
AI3's listing of semantic Web and -related tools has now gotten its first major update in six months, increasing its listing by 33 new entries (a couple have been around for a bit but were only recently discovered) to a new total of 736. See the major Sweet Tools page for this updated listing; filter on ‘New’ under New or Existing? to see the recent additions.
A parallel listing is maintained by the Semantic Web Company with a very attractive presentation. They have also been aiding greatly in the general maintenance of the list.
Background on prior listings and earlier statistics may be found on these previous posts:
- Sweet Tools Listing Now Exceeds 700 Tools (July 5, 2008)
- Sweet Tools Updated, Opened for Collaboration (Mar. 31, 2008)
- Sweet Tools Updated to 650 Tools (Nov. 18, 2007)
- New Release: 578 Semantic Web and -related Tools (Sept. 16, 2007)
- 542 Semantic Web and -related Tools (Jun. 19, 2007)
- Listing of 500 Semantic Web and Related Tools (Mar. 11, 2007)
- Sweet Tools Updated to 420 Tools (Feb. 7, 2007)
- Converting 'Sweet Tools' to an Exhibit (Jan. 22, 2007)
- Permanent Sweet Tools Listing — 400+ Tools and Counting! (Jan. 5, 2007)
- Comprehensive Listing of 250 Semantic Web Tools (updated) (Oct. 4, 2006)
- Comprehensive Listing of 175 Semantic Web Tools (Sep. 22, 2006)
- Current Listing of 70 Semantic Web Tools (Aug. 12, 2006)
With interim updates periodically over that period.
Please use ‘Comments’ on this post for suggestions or additions to the listing.