AI3’s Sweet Tools Listing Updated to Version 9
AI3‘s listing of semantic Web and -related tools has just been updated to version 9. This version adds 42 new tools since the last update on March 11, bringing the total to 542 tools. As noted in the last update, the compilation is now largely complete. These new listings are mostly newly announced tools in the last three months, though some are stragglers missed from previous listings.
As before, the updated Sweet Tools listing is provided both as a filterable and sortable Exhibit display (thanks again, David Huynh and MIT’s Simile program) and as a simple table for quick download and copying. (Hint: sort on ‘Posted’ for 6/19/07 to see the 42 latest additions.)
Background on prior listings and earlier statistics may be found on these previous posts:
- Listing of 500 Semantic Web and Related Tools (Mar. 11, 2007)
- Sweet Tools Updated to 420 Tools (Feb. 7, 2007)
- Converting 'Sweet Tools' to an Exhibit (Jan. 22, 2007)
- Permanent Sweet Tools Listing — 400+ Tools and Counting! (Jan. 5, 2007)
- Comprehensive Listing of 250 Semantic Web Tools (updated) (Oct. 4, 2006)
- Comprehensive Listing of 175 Semantic Web Tools (Sep. 22, 2006)
- Current Listing of 70 Semantic Web Tools (Aug. 12, 2006)
With interim updates periodically over that period.